I have a range of projects that need funding with your help. All you have to do is click on the PayPal button and donate as little or as much as you wish. If you are feeling especially generous you might consider a regular amount.
All the money that goes into the PayPal account will be used to create short films (maybe even some long films), comedy sketches, documentaries and a range of podcasts. Everything I make will be made available free online, a good deal and better value than the TV Licence I'm sure you'll agree.

Sunday 28 April 2019

May Newsletter


Nearly five months into the year and it has been one of slight disappointment to be honest. Apart from being allowed to try on Punch and Judy puppets.

As usual I was hard at work during clock change weekend on Twitter helping out with the confusion, but the downside is that I didn't raise a lot of money through this. Apart from not selling a single advert, the donations were very thin on the ground. I was hoping to be able to announce that I had raised the necessary finance to make a short film after the weekend but it wasn't to be.

April's payday weekend has hit us so please can you see your way clear to dropping a few quid or whatever you can afford using the PayPal button at the top of this page. Every penny that goes into the fund goes into creating films, documentaries, comedy sketches, podcasts and the continued run of The Random Sessions. In return for your generosity, I will make everything created available online completely free of charge for everybody to enjoy.

If only impressions were donations

On the subject of The Random Sessions, I have taken a break from releasing the main episodes while I get the Hockley Hustle videos out, and today the whole day of shows is available. As for the main series, I am still enjoying this and have this year changed things up a little by introducing the interview element and adding the Facebook bonus video on the Random Sessions Facebook page. There are still a good few episodes ready to go out every Sunday, but apart from one in May I am taking a short break from filming while I concentrate on a couple of other projects.

One of the things I will be working on is some work on a documentary I am planning about Punch and Judy. Aside from writing the narrative I am taking a day trip to the Covent Garden May Fayre and Puppet Festival to record vox pops and gather material. I also have a first draft to write for a radio play and hopefully make some moves regarding other projects. The Random Sessions will return though although I would love to find a sponsor for it, to be able to up the production a bit without taking away from the DIY ethos and more importantly to be able to pay the artists who appear. 

I found these blank cassettes in my office, and now I am thinking of a way to turn them into money without simply selling them.

Other ways to raise funds, all of which will go into the PayPal account to create free entertainment.

Typewriting service: More details here.

Kazoo: More details here.

More importantly though, please just give what you can using the PayPal button at the top of this page, thank you in advance for becoming part of something brilliant.

---
---

You can help to remove the word 'underfollowed' from my bio by following me (and recommending that others do the same) on Twitter and Facebook