I have a range of projects that need funding with your help. All you have to do is click on the PayPal button and donate as little or as much as you wish. If you are feeling especially generous you might consider a regular amount.
All the money that goes into the PayPal account will be used to create short films (maybe even some long films), comedy sketches, documentaries and a range of podcasts. Everything I make will be made available free online, a good deal and better value than the TV Licence I'm sure you'll agree.

Thursday 29 July 2021

August!


It is the end of July and as the year races on, I am reminded of my schooldays when the end of the summer holidays there was the lift provided by my birthday.

That's right, my birthday on 27th August. Can we make a proper effort to once and for all get the word 'underfollowed' removed  from my social media? If you already follow me then you know that I am a great example of a Twitter user and too many people are missing out. My links are below, please do the honours.

September 11th sees my tenth anniversary in showbusiness, or to be more accurate the tenth anniversary of my big break. I am making myself available for interviews and features, although I am blacklisted for some reason by the press in my own home city. I thought this was the work of former entertainment editor Simon Wilson, who turned against me for some reason, but it has outlived him. However, I am not one to hold a grudge and I am sure that the paper does not want to look petty and unprofessional, they don't treat any other public figures in such a shoddy way. With that in mind, I look forward to the interview in the Nottingham Post celebrating my showbiz milestone.

I was planning on semi-retiring from the business after my ten years, but of course that has been kicked out of kilter by the pandemic so I do still have unfinished projects. These will be completed at a less pressured pace as there is no way of wrapping up and having all my work handed in on time. I will be returning to filmmaking so as usual I need help. The donation button is below, thanks in advance.

My autobiography was going to be my last big project, and this will be going ahead with a twist. As an early predictor of the power of podcasting and YouTube content, it is only fitting that my memoir be an audiobook available on YouTube. It will start with my radio career as that was how my break happened, the shows, the unreliable co-presenters, the music, the live sessions, the worldwide audience, and a show in America before taking a journey through my time as a critic, actor, public speaker, author, filmmaker and a short spell as a live music promoter. 

In other business, I have posters for sale:

Technically my debut as a comedy writer
A3 poster £10

Nottingham Council deleted their typo tweet but not before I screen grabbed the perfect response.
A3 poster £10

Email me at the address below with either 'Buster poster' or 'Nottingham poster' in the subject line.

My audio book Bowie Day is still available to download as a 'pay what you like' from here  

Due to not really knowing what was happening lockdown wise, I have not booked any live performances of A Christmas Carol or any Dickens related work. I will return to this in 2022 unless the covidiots have driven us back into lockdown.

I am having a big clear out prior to a life changing relocation so I am selling books, comics, records, CDs, cassettes, DVDs and VHS on eBay. I can't link to a profile but I do share my sales on social media.

Wash your hands and get the vaccine!

======

Help me to make films, documentaries, podcasts comedy sketches and more (even in the current situation) by making a donation using this PayPal link. Everything created using donations will be released online totally free of charge without adverts. Be a part of something special and thanks in advance.

The word 'underfollowed' is still on my bio on social media. I am good on there but sadly not enough people get to enjoy it. If you follow me already then recommend me to your followers, if you don't then please hit these links:

Twitter
Instagram
Facebook
YouTube

Enquiries to steveEoliver@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment