I have a range of projects that need funding with your help. All you have to do is click on the PayPal button and donate as little or as much as you wish. If you are feeling especially generous you might consider a regular amount.
All the money that goes into the PayPal account will be used to create short films (maybe even some long films), comedy sketches, documentaries and a range of podcasts. Everything I make will be made available free online, a good deal and better value than the TV Licence I'm sure you'll agree.

Monday 5 April 2021

The Club is Closed


On Saturday I got halfway through recording an episode of Vinyl Comedy Club and was hit with the sudden realisation that I couldn't be arsed. As much as I enjoyed blowing the dust of the comedy records in my collection, I wasn't entirely happy with the format. I started this because I was in need of a lockdown project but the closer I came to filming it on Saturday the more I kept finding other things to do in order to put this off. 

I will possibly return to this idea at some point in the future with a more documentary feel to it but simply listening to it with a few comments and bits of information is not challenging enough for me. Throughout my career I have given up before the wheels fall off as I have always dreaded the idea of sticking to something just for the sake of it. 

My head is not right at the moment and I have hit a creative brick wall lately. I know I have left it a long time to complain about it but lockdown cabin fever has engulfed me. At the moment I am working on another music video and doing voiceover bits and pieces but other projects are gathering dust while a global pandemic plays havoc. A movie script I had finished was ready for filming to commence in March 2020, and then March 2020 happened so I am now re-writing it as an audio drama because it requires crowded pub scenes and I don't see that being possible for a few years yet. The last thing I want is a film with people social distancing and wearing masks because this will date the project to a period of time that people surely want to forget. Somehow I managed to write a spoof children's' book recently although I am supposed to be writing something else.

Anyway, in a nutshell, Vinyl Comedy Club is no more. For now at least.

======

Help me to make films, documentaries, podcasts comedy sketches and more (even in the current situation) by making a donation using this PayPal link. Everything created using donations will be released online totally free of charge without adverts. Be a part of something special and thanks in advance.

The word 'underfollowed' is still on my bio on social media. I am good on there but sadly not enough people get to enjoy it. If you follow me already then recommend me to your followers, if you don't then please hit these links:

Twitter
Instagram
Facebook
YouTube