I have a range of projects that need funding with your help. All you have to do is click on the PayPal button and donate as little or as much as you wish. If you are feeling especially generous you might consider a regular amount.
All the money that goes into the PayPal account will be used to create short films (maybe even some long films), comedy sketches, documentaries and a range of podcasts. Everything I make will be made available free online, a good deal and better value than the TV Licence I'm sure you'll agree.

Saturday 16 September 2017

Bonus newsletter - advertising opportunity.


A traditional event that I am fond of has achieved cult status is my helpful tweets during the Sunday that the clocks have changed.


This year I have decided to expand this to the Saturday too ('this time tomorrow it will be...') for a special reason. Sunday Alternative Productions is a production company that cares little for profit. In return for donations I release everything online totally free of charge, donations however sometimes take a dip and an occasional boost is needed. Therefore I have decide to allow sponsorship of these legendary time checks to raise funds.

Underneath the line 'this time tomorrow it will be...' (Saturday 28th October) and 'in real life, it is...' (Sunday 29th October) I will mention your business along with your website and a few details, within 140 characters of course, and a photo.

All you have to do is make a donation via the PayPal button at the top of the page in the first instance (£10 per tweet - or more if you wish) and in the notes say a little bit about your business/band/service and leave the rest to me. I will dedicate the weekend to making sure that I post hourly between 9am-midnight on both days, although I can't purely for the sake of fairness reserve or guarantee a specific time (unless you really want a specific time in which case please negotiate and I will for a higher fee).

You can of course buy more than one time check, obviously at a tenner each time this is amazing value for money. This is ideal for independent businesses who don't have the advertising budget that the big corporations have, and also for bands with an album or tour to plug.

There are thirty tweets available (15 on each day of clock change weekend) so it is a good idea to get in quick.

All the money generated once every slot is filled will go into making a low budget film that has been on the cards for too long, a short thriller made as a homage to Alfred Hitchcock. Once it has done the rounds of film festivals it will of course be released on my official YouTube channel for everyone to enjoy.

Thank you in advance for joining me in this venture.