I have a range of projects that need funding with your help. All you have to do is click on the PayPal button and donate as little or as much as you wish. If you are feeling especially generous you might consider a regular amount.
All the money that goes into the PayPal account will be used to create short films (maybe even some long films), comedy sketches, documentaries and a range of podcasts. Everything I make will be made available free online, a good deal and better value than the TV Licence I'm sure you'll agree.

Thursday 8 January 2015

Bowie Day (a short story inspired by A Christmas Carol)


Today is David Bowie’s birthday and the day that my short story Bowie Day (a short story inspired by A Christmas Carol) is released. I have put the book on the Kindle after a lot of faffing around and it is still processing so who knows when it will get properly published. Not to worry, as I can let you have it anyway. All you have to do is donate one pound or more using the PayPal button above and then email me with ‘I paid a pound or more (Bowie)’ in the subject line, I will send it straight to you by email.

As always, this money will be used to create free online content such as podcasts, comedy sketches, documentaries, and short films. Feel free to donate at any time out of the goodness of your heart, or claim something for your money with something from this list.