I have a range of projects that need funding with your help. All you have to do is click on the PayPal button and donate as little or as much as you wish. If you are feeling especially generous you might consider a regular amount.
All the money that goes into the PayPal account will be used to create short films (maybe even some long films), comedy sketches, documentaries and a range of podcasts. Everything I make will be made available free online, a good deal and better value than the TV Licence I'm sure you'll agree.

Monday 10 November 2014

Back When I Was Crap At Radio...


I have overhauled a dusty old blog with a view to promoting it again. My collection of radio shows for Sherwood Radio is now freely available online to enjoy. Re-live my early days in radio when I was rubbish, and hear just how I managed to develop into the broadcaster I am today with shows in the UK and America. Although I don’t feel as though I deserved the plaudits comparing me to John Peel, I have listened back to a few of these shows in preparing this blog and can see how the seed was planted that grew into The Sunday Alternative.

Apart from a couple of missing editions, every show can be listened to again. Please realise that I know that I was shit in the beginning so there is no need to tell me.

I have installed the PayPal button so that you can help me to raise funds to continue to provide free online content. There is of course no obligation to pay anything if you can’t, but as always I thank you in advance if you decide to drop a virtual coin into my virtual hat.


You can listen to my Sherwood Radio archive here.